GENDER EQUALITY POLICY
Ciro Paone S.p.A., with registered office in Via San Pasquale a Chiaia, 83 (Naples), and operational headquarters in Arzano, Viale delle Industrie, operates in the clothing sector as a manufacturer of outerwear, trousers, and sportswear, for both men and women, with a tailored cut, as well as accessories (ties, shirts and shoes, in which it is accredited as a lifestyle luxury brand.
Ciro Paone’s industrial and commercial goals are combined with the goals of quality, social and environmental sustainability, respect for the environment and the internal and external working/structural setting.
In this framework with a focus on Social Sustainability, the Company Management is committed to pursuing the following goals in terms of Gender Equality:
- respect of the constitutional principles of parity and equality;
- adoption of measures that promote effective equality between men and women in the world of work, including: equal opportunities in terms of access to work, equal income, equal access to career and training opportunities, full implementation of paternity leave in line with European best practices;
- promotion of welfare policies in support of the “silent work” of those who dedicate themselves to caring for the family, respecting Article 3, paragraph 1 of the Italian Constitution (formal equality);
- adoption of specific measures in favour of equal opportunities, in line with the provisions of Article 3, paragraph 2 of the Italian Constitution (substantial equality);
The company also proposes to:
- engage in a fair and equitable manner with all staff, regardless of gender, in a positive, respectful, and constructive way;
- promote gender awareness and gender sensitivity.
- promote communication and marketing activities that transparently declare their aim to achieve gender equality, enhance diversity and support female empowerment.